Buying a home is one of the top 5 life events for most people. It usually starts with a dream or aspiration and comes to life when you pick the best real estate team to help you find it. At Smith Realty Group we do not take for granted the experience or the magnitude of the decision you are about to make. Our team of REALTORS® will work closely with each buyer to identify the perfect home, negotiate the right price and facilitate all parts of the deal all the way to getting the keys at the closing table. This is a journey and you will have the support of our entire team. Our agents take tremendous pride in guiding you to your home buying destination. We work closely with mortgage lenders, banks, title attorneys, inspectors, other agents and appraisers. There are many people involved and we will manage the whole group for you. So sit back and enjoy the ride.
- The Dream – You have decided to become a homeowner or upgrade to another home, How Exciting!!!!! Give us a call and we will start the journey together. You only do this a couple times in your life and we do it for a living so our Real Estate Team will make your experience a joyful one.
- Financing – If you are buying a home you have to be able to pay for it. Whether it is cash or a mortgage we will need to look at finances. This is always the first step. Our team will walk you through the do’s and don’ts and plan for this purchase. We can also put you in contact with some great mortgage providers and banks here in Louisville who we work with frequently.
- Home Search – Now that we know your budget it is time to start looking. The days of driving neighborhoods is over. Our home search page will allow you to look at homes available in the Louisville Real Estate market. No more getting excited about homes not available on other sites. Our search is real time and specific to the Greater Louisville Real Estate Market. If you cannot find it there we will beat the bushes until we do (we may even have to build it; we work with builders too).
- Contract – Now that you have found your home it’s time to negotiate. We do not have Samuel L Jackson on staff but our team is great at negotiating. Knowledge of the Louisville area market allows us to position buyers to get the right house at the right price. We make the contracting process easy using electronic signatures and competitive deal structures to get the best terms for our buyers.
- Inspections – Unless you are buying a brand new house (and even if you are) we want it to be as nice as it was when you viewed it and make sure the inside is as heartwarming as the outside. Teaming up with local Licensed Home Inspectors we will take a fine tooth comb to your house and expose the truth. If its’ too bad we will negotiate with the seller to fix it before we buy. Don’t worry all homes have issues but none are beyond repair.
- Closing Day – You will have a team member with you at closing. Once here all documents will be signed, (there are many) you will get your keys or a move in date and we will prepare anchors. The journey is all but complete the only thing left is where to put the furniture.
- Moving Day – It’s the day you dreamed about 2 months ago. The journey has ended, anchors down and the furniture is unloaded. While our team will not physically help you move (unless you need it) you will be greeted with a custom house warming gift and knotted connection with new acquaintances and friends.